Starting your own business
START AS YOU MEAN TO GO FORWARD
It is essential to get the right advice in advance of setting up a new business. If mistakes are made, it can be difficult, or sometimes impossible to rectify these later. Curiously, many start ups seek advice after setting up. We can offer the following services:
- Advice on structure of business
- Advice in relation to company formations, if applicable
- Registering the business for taxes and explaining compliance matters to the business owner.
- Explanations of the obligations and responsibility for business owners and company directors.
- Preparation of break even projections/business plans to assess the viability of a proposed business.
- Negotiating with Banks to obtain loans/leasing/overdraft facilities, as almost all start up businesses will require some funding from their Bank. We have long associations with all the major Banks and we can introduce you to your local business relationship manager.
- Provide assistance in setting up your book-keeping systems.
- Tax Consultancy